Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Amnesia

Gosh, I am starting to forget things. This is not cool. Not cool at all due to too much of Family Guy and Super Mario Galaxy. Laptop and Wii are my best friends currently, I spend at least 8 hours a day with them. Yay!

Know what, since 'kennysia.com' is no longer on my favourite list, I COULDN'T REMEMBER the BLOG's NAME! I thought it starts with a 'B' instead of 'K', names like 'bryan', ... well, no more.

I thought it was bryan sth, dont ask me why, probably because its background is BLUE which starts with a 'B', obviously.

ha, silly me.

oh, and Michael Buble is going to Melbourne in February 2011, Booyah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Buble will be in Melb on Feb 23 if i'm not mistaken.. don't know if we'll be back yet though?

Eric said...

yeah i know. i checked! i am going to go back early for it! YAY!! omg, i have to buy tickets! so gan cheong.