Saturday, June 12, 2010

'Show him the fast version'

Drinking alcohol supposed to help me sleep, instead, I am feeling more awake. I wonder why. Hmm...

Working is torturing, especially when the work is monotonous, which makes working worse. Is it just me, or Saturdays and Sundays are just short. or time passes faster on weekends. Ewww, it sucks.

Went out with Marianne and Rachel just now. and we watched "Date Night" together at my place. Haha, it's kinda weird though, watching movies with friends some how managed to make the movie funnier, maybe it's just me.

Ren is back from Melbourne. Finally get to see her again after 3 months. Haha. Aw, how much I miss studying. I can't believe i am saying this, but i miss the stress (which i probably shall regret saying this). I rather study than work. I used to think working's fun, how naive i was.

Oh, acne is invading my face again and I have no idea why. Grrrrrr. GO away.

It's already 3 and i shall head off to bed. Night.

No comments: