Friday, May 14, 2010

Simply nimble.

Going through my previous posts, i realized most of my posts sounded quite sad. I am going to write something happy today.

Went to fiona's blog, it's so good that makes mine look bad, so, dear readers (if i do have any), please do not go there straight after reading my post, i just put her link there out of courtesy.

As Fiona mentioned in her blog, something about focus. I didn't even bother to finish reading that particular paragraph bout long tail or short tail something. well, it's too complicated to me. I think she did write something like a good blog focuses on something, which mine doesn't.'I think it’s important to focus on a particular topic when blogging, especially now that we’re in the era of “the long tail".'(Graphic Novels Are My Friends, Fiona Ren). It's just me shouting random thoughts that come across my mind out without even care about readership (that's not entirely true). So I shall focus on something. Focus on my hobby...

I love cooking, I like creating food that makes people happy. Just by looking at one's satisfied face after having what i made put a smile on my face. Just one 'yum' will be suffice to send me floating on the air.

I love preparing breakfast and finger food, especially finger food, I use anything i can find in the fridge and 'Bibidi Bobidi BUU!', they always turn out being nice. This is what i made yesterday: -



Currently listening to 'cry me out' by Pixie Lott. Thanks to Lim Reugene.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Keep blogging. It keeps me entertained. Also add more pictures of the food you make. I'm not a harsh critic haha! :)

Fiona said...

Oh I kinda like 'Cry Me Out' too. Have you heard 'Mama Do'? You might like that as well.

Eric said...

yeah, heard it before, the uh oh uh oh song right? hahahahhaha! i still prefer 'cry me out'.

Unknown said...

mmm that looks good.. what is it? haha getting ready for your tea party?

Eric said...

YES YES! =)