Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here i am.

I am almost getting used to being parasite. Literally. (Parasite: a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return). Exactly like what's written apart from the gives nothing in return part. I do wash my car once in a while and clean dishes after dinner, but that's all. I shall emphasis on the word 'almost'.

I miss studying. Can't believe i am saying that but yeah, i do miss studying. Having long holiday is not as fun as i thought, so contradicting, when you're busy, all you wish is just to lie on the couch and munch some chips; when you are extremely free like i am now, you wish you were busy, as busy as one can be. Sigh. I feel plain useless.

So i've decided to bring this blog to life again. Have to do some changes, here and there. Reading blogs always gives me the urge to blog, but when i start typing, 'delete/backspace' become my new best friends. This time's for real.

I miss going to starbucks to read and end up talking crap and making contracts. I miss going to Mcdonalds just for a RM1.05 sundae cone( I still do that, alone of course.) I miss going for random tea. I miss playing mahjong until the next morning. I miss going for classes together. I miss going for coffee and muffin. I miss my friends.

I am waiting for replies. Reply from uni, reply for my job. I hate waiting, the Person up there is testing my patience, but I know for certain that i am gonna fail. I check my phone everyday, wait for a call from the HR department. I go to gmail so often that i lost count on how many times i click on it in a day, hoping that i get a reply from uni. Ha, but disappointment everyday.

Well, at least now i've found something for myself to do, or should i say Sue Wen found it for me, as i went to her blog an hour ago, ah yes, she has resurrected her blog, ha! so i got inspired.

So, dear blog, here i am again, i don't know when i am going to stop blogging, but at this very moment, the urge is still burning inside me.

Stay tune, folks.

No comments: